Workflow Matches the Way that Physicians Think and Work
Unlike so many other EHR products, InteliDOX doesn't force you to change your procedures to match the system's needs. Instead, InteliDOX adapts to the way that you think and work:
- Pre-day Activities:Review your appointments, patient demographics (including patient photo, diagnoses, vital signs, and comments), assigned tasks, Hospital Rounds list, and email messages with a few mouse clicks.
- Patient Check-in:Track patients from the moment that they check in; view their current location (waiting area, exam room) and how long they've been there. InteliDOX can automatically notify the doctor and/or nursing staff by email as patients arrive. Use colored flags to indicate patients who need special attention (lab samples, paperwork, etc.). A self-check-in kiosk can be set up to allow patients to check themselves in as they arrive in the waiting area. Easily create chart notes that can be emailed to providers or sent to their review bins to record no-shows, canceled appointments, or rescheduled appointments.
- Point-of-Care:Digitize your existing paper forms and complete them right in the exam room, during the visit, using pen-based systems such as Tablet PCs. Create tasks for yourself or for others to order tests, track the results, and generate patient notification letters. Type quick chart notes that can be automatically formatted using predefined templates.
- Patient Check-out:Use the queued patient printing feature to select items from the chart and/or patient handouts (complete with your typed or hand-written annotations) to be printed and given to the patient at the end of the visit. Select items to be faxed or emailed to the insurance company or referring doctor, and print a standard HIPAA data release form ready for the patient's signature. The appointment list includes a wealth of features to help you create and track dictation/transcription:
- A handy "dictation panel" reminds you of each patient's name, sex, age, diagnoses, and referring doctor.
- Dictation status buttons allow providers to indicate when each patient's dictation has been started or completed (or to show that no dictation is required, perhaps because visit findings were recorded using digitized forms or chart notes).
- Transcription status buttons let transcriptionists indicate that more information is needed, that transcription has been started or completed, or that transcription has been sent to an external transcription service.
- Quality Assurance Tools:InteliDOX includes dozens of management reports that can be filtered (by patient, by user, or by date, depending on the contents of the report) and sorted to give you exactly the information you need. Track the progress of information (transcription or scanned images) through the system. Determine who's been accessing patient information and what they've been doing with it (viewing, refilling, transmitting, deleting, etc.).
To arrange a web-based or on-site demonstration of any Businet product, please call us at 877.858.4440, x102 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.